Monday, June 23, 2008

On A Long Lonesome Highway...

My apologies for getting this up so late, but Friday through Sunday night I was just swamped with various things so that's why this is up now.

Another song that I've been looking to download for awhile now was found by me a few days ago, making me pretty happy. It's another song which you'll best know from its live version becoming famous rather than the original album version, like with Peter Frampton's Do You Feel Like We Do?

I'm sure everyone is familiar with Bob Seger's Turn the Page, the live song from his 'Live' Bullet album. But, the song was originally on an album that is either out of print or has never been available on CD, Back in '72; as far as I know this version has never been on an official CD before; what I have sounds like it was ripped directly from vinyl to a computer.

Personally, I think that the live version is better and that's probably why you only hear that these days, but as a curio (not to mention, if you're a Seger fan) you should download this, if only to compare the two.

Bob Seger-Turn the Page (7.08 MB, 192Kbits/second)

http://www.fileden.com/files/2007/12/28/1667157/Bob%20Seger%20-%20Turn%20The%20Page%20%28Studio%20Version%29.MP3

By the way, Rest In Peace to George Carlin, who sadly passed away on Sunday due to heart failure. The next time I do this (this upcoming weekend) I'll upload a thing or two from this comic legend.

No comments: