Monday, September 8, 2008

RIP Jerry Reed

Finally, I have time to do this, and yet instead of writing a whole lot, I'll just point you in the direction of a page which will offer up many songs for you to download from this late artist. Yeah, an individual that passed away.

In case you didn't hear, this past Monday, Jerry Reed passed away due to complications of emphysema. I'm sure that many will know him due to his role in the Smokey & The Bandit films. But, he had more of a career than just that. He acted in other movies, and even executive produced Bat*21. He briefly hosted a variety show in the 70's. But, he had a very long career as a country music singer. This page will direct you to blogs which list his most famous songs, and also list some comments on his life and career.

I'll be back Friday night, and this time I'll be more punctual.

No comments: