Sunday, March 1, 2009

Repost: The Wrestlerock Rumble

Tonight I feel like crap (the last week for me I've been totally swamped with things, and that's still the case for me the next few days) so I'm just going to do a repost of something I posted almost two years ago today.

The original post is here and even now the song is ridiculous. Thankfully, since then a better copy of the video to the song was uploaded, here as a matter of fact. Although, also since then I've seen even worse ripoffs of the Super Bowl Shuffle, such as the one done by the Bradley Braves basketball team (as someone who went to ISU, Bradley's rival, of course I have to laugh at the video) and the Super Broker Shuffle, where the comments left on the video are hilarious. Gary Broward is gangsta'! Hey, he says that he protects his turf, so you better not stomp on his ground!

Anyhow, the reason why I brought this up is that just yesterday, I saw an outdoor wrestling show at a Bike Fest (which was good) which was called "Wrestlerock '09" for no real good reason. Since the original post, the site that had up the MP3 of the song is still operative, but the MP3 link isn't. So, that's why I'll upload it.

AWA-Wrestlerock Rumble (5.05 MB, 192Kbits/second)

Speaking of the Super Bowl Shuffle, I found this page, which has up by far the best MP3 I've ever heard of the song; that dude ripped it right off of vinyl, so that's why it sounds so good.

I'll be back sometime next weekend with something new to post.

No comments: