Saturday, July 26, 2008

Shoot From The Hip

I've always wanted to have this blog be a place where you can find a variety of songs; that isn't always the case, but tonight I'll post a tune from a genre I haven't represented in awhile. It's a ditty from the breakbeat world.

This song is from the UK breakbeat artist Slyde, with fellow Brit, the reggae/dub gal known as Lady Posh, doing the vocals. The song is Kiss Kiss Bang Bang, from the album Everyone's Entitled To Our Opinion. You can listen to it on Slyde's MySpace page (which I already linked to) but I'm sure you'll enjoy it… at least if you like that genre of music. It's very catchy, and you have to love the 80's videogame sound effects used. By the way, that entire album is pretty cool. The tune Sex & Drugs is neat, and the video... reminds me of Meet The Feebles, always a good thing in my opinion.

Slyde-Kiss Kiss Bang Bang (7.34 MB, 192Kbits/second)

http://www.fileden.com/files/2007/12/28/1667157/Slyde-Kiss%20Kiss%20Bang%20Bang.MP3

I'll be back on the 1st of August with another song.

No comments: