Sunday, July 27, 2008

A Special Repost

Due to a recent e-mail I received, here is a repost of two versions of the same song. I originally wrote about it on October 4, 2007. Back then I used Zshare and well, as expected those links are now inoperative. You can read all about what I originally wrote back then right here.

Yep, you'll now be able to receive both the original and the 12 inch version of the song Driver's Seat, by British band Sniff 'n' the Tears, off of their album Fickle Heart. Yeah, they're a one hit wonder band (and I haven't heard any other songs from them; just on YouTube I should be able to find more tunes by them, and who knows, another one of their ditties may show up on here one of these days) but what a great one hit to have.

Anyhow, the e-mail I got stated that they had been looking for the 12 inch version of the song for a long time, but had never found it. From Google (I'm assuming) they found my original blog post on it, but they wanted me to upload that again so they could hear it. Of course I am more than happy to oblige in those kinds of requests. If you ever want me to upload a certain song again, I should be able to do it. Just shoot me an e-mail at Blairpac@aol.com and once I can find that particular song, it should not take too long for me to fufill your request.

To be complete, here are both versions of the song.

Sniff 'n' the Tears-Driver's Seat (5.51 MB, 192Kbits/second)

http://www.fileden.com/files/2007/12/28/1667157/Sniff%20%27n%27%20the%20Tears-Driver%27s%20Seat.MP3


Sniff 'n' the Tears-Driver's Seat (12 Inch Single) (7.92 MB, 192Kbits/second)

http://www.fileden.com/files/2007/12/28/1667157/06-Sniff%20%27n%27%20The%20Tears%20%20Drivers%20Seat%20%5B12%20Long%20Version%5D.MP3


I'll still be back on August 1 with a new song. I just wanted to fulfill this request ASAP.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great song, thanks a lot!