Friday, April 11, 2008

Fire At The Taco Bell

Here is a song that I thought I already posted on this blog a long time ago, but after looking through the list of all the songs I've put up (that list is in a Word file) and saw that it wasn't on there, I figured this was the perfect time to put it up, as quite frankly I can't think of any other tune at the moment that should be up now.

The song is from a Motown band (but they don't have a Motown sound, that's for sure; I just mean they're from Detroit, home of Kwame Kilpatrick; they are quite quirky; just look at what the band members call themselves) known as Electric Six. The song, Danger! High Voltage, became popular in 2003 but of course me not being a hipster or anything of that sort, I did not hear it until 2005… at a wrestling show, of all places.

At a local wrestling show in Florida, the guy currently in WWE under his real name of Brian Kendrick suddenly started using an odd but awesome tune as his entrance music. The first time I heard it, I looked it up on Google (although maybe I should start using Blackle; it's easier on the eyes) and from there I downloaded the tune. I am happy I found it as it's extremely catchy and if you haven't heard it yet yourself, you may fall in love with what will probably be the best tune they ever put out.

Here's the song, from their Fire album.

Electric Six-Danger! High Voltage (4.93 MB, 192Kbits/second)

http://www.fileden.com/files/2007/12/28/1667157/Electric_Six-Danger_High_Voltage.MP3

I'll be back a week from today with my next song.

No comments: