Thursday, October 4, 2007

A Little Driving On A Saturday Night

Here is a another post where I upload two versions of the same song. This time it's a tune that, if you know, is it most likely due to its inclusion in the classic film Boogie Nights, when The Colonel entered Jack Horner's house during the last party of the 70's.

The song is Driver's Seat, from Sniff 'n' the Tears. Not only am I putting up the original version of the song but also the 12 inch single of the tune, which is almost 6 minutes long. The longer version is certainly more obscure, which is why I'm posting both. Which one you think is better is up to you, but feel free to make that choice by downloading both.

Sniff 'n' the Tears-Driver's Seat (5.51 MB, 192Kbits/second)

http://www.zshare.net/audio/4016491880b113/

Sniff 'n' the Tears-Driver's Seat (12 Inch Version) (7.92 MB, 192Kbits/second)

http://www.zshare.net/audio/401660045e4031/

I'll be back Saturday evening.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yes exactly, in some moments I can say that I acquiesce in with you, but you may be in the light of other options.
to the article there is quiet a without question as you did in the fall issue of this beg www.google.com/ie?as_q=divx pro 6.8.0.1 ?
I noticed the catch-phrase you procure not used. Or you functioning the pitch-dark methods of development of the resource. I possess a week and do necheg