Friday, August 22, 2008

Check Back Here Friday Night

This time it was Tropical Storm Fay that screwed up this blog's schedule. I was going to go to a Rays game against the Angels earlier on in the week but the storm coming through at that time meant that I had to wait until Wednesday to attend it; it was a fun game, even though the Rays lost.

Anyway, I'll be back Friday night and on here I will unveil what I think is the worst song of 2008; if I find any tune worse than this the rest of the year, I'll be shocked. I mean, I think it's even worse than what I believe (I can't remember for certain, but I doubt I said that any tune was worse than it during the time period) is the worst song of 2007, which is Cupid's Chokehold, where you had the sampled chorus of the song having nothing to do with the rest of the song! Yes, it's even worse than that.

On the mashup blog, it will be business as usual there.

No comments: