Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Ho Ho Ho

Hello everyone. I apologize for this being up a little later than planned, but I had to do other things first, including watching the Bears win against the Packers last night.

I’ll wish everyone a Happy Holidays, no matter which holiday you do or don’t celebrate during this time of year. To me, the Christmas season isn’t the same as it was back when I was a kid. I could explain why I feel this way, but I’ll spare you all. It just isn’t the same, let me reiterate.

But, I’ll repost something I posted last December, as there’s really no interesting new (or old, for that matter) Christmas songs that strike my fancy enough for an upload.

Here is the post in question. And here is the song reuploaded.

Eazy-E Merry Muthaphuckkin' Xmas (8.08 MB, 192Kbits/second)

Again, I wish everyone Happy Holidays. I’ll be back sometime on Wednesday the 31st with a more substantial post than the last few I’ve done.

No comments: