Wednesday, December 31, 2008

The Last Post of 2008

Hello everyone. I hope you have or will have a good New Years Eve and New Years Day. It’ll be yet another sparse update for me, as hey, while I’m at home chilling, I’m still consuming alcohol, so I’d rather be doing that now, to be honest. Anyway, what I’ll do is repost three songs that I posted way back in 2007 that are not currently available for download anymore on this page… until now.

The first song I talked about in this post. It is a song from the J. Geils Band, back in the 70’s before they went new wave. It is Give It To Me, not to be confused with all the other songs wit the same name.

J.Geils Band-Give It To Me (5.94 MB, 128Kbits/second)

The second song I talked about in this post. It is a song from the brief “supergroup” The Firm. While like most supergroups they didn’t stick together for that long, at least this tune, Radioactive, was pretty cool, especially given how “corporate rock” was in the 80’s for the most part.


The Firm-Radioactive (2.6 MB, 128Kbits/second)


To add more variety, the third song, located here, is an old-school rap tune from way back when. It’s Kurtis Blow, as a matter of fact. I don’t know too many of his songs, but this one-The Breaks-is an all-time hip-hop classic.

Kurtis Blow-The Breaks (10.7 MB, 192Kbits/second)

Funnily enough, Bestsharing.com is not even an operating website anymore. Also funnily enough, the three links I used here I found elsewhere; they're not my uploads, in other words. Hey, if they still work... might as well use them, right?

I'll be back on Friday the 9th of January with something new.

No comments: