Thursday, July 30, 2009

Referencing An Earlier Post

If you’re wondering why I’m posting this now when I said that I was going to be on my trip, it got bumped from me leaving yesterday to me leaving this Sunday; don’t ask for the full story, but complications happened which prevented me from leaving when I was scheduled to; in hindsight the new days I’m gone may work out better for me anyhow. I’ll keep it short and sweet.

Remember this entry, where I talked about how I found out about a cover of a popular alternative song by The Oak Ridge Boys? Well, the album came out in May but I didn’t think of looking for it until recently. It was a bitch and a half to try and find the tune, so me posting it is an especially good idea. The rest of the album is the type of country you’d expect from them (don’t ask how I know this) but this song is SO much better than the original.

The Oak Ridge Boys-Seven Nation Army (5.94 MB, 213Kbits/second)

As my trip starts on the 2nd I'll be taking much of this month off. My next post here won't be until the weekend of August 22nd.

No comments: