Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Oh What An Autobiography They Had

I apologize for putting this up at this time but when I tried to do this in the afternoon Blogger was down.


In January of 2004 I went to a music store in
Rockford and they had a bargain bin. I searched through it and besides picking up Hulk Hogan's album for $2.99 (that album's terrible and yet it's so bad it's good; it's easy to find those songs online if you search for "Hulk Hogan And The Wrestling Boot Band") I also found for $2.99 the Motley Crue album Supersonic and Demonic Relics

It's more an interesting thing to pick up if you're a fan of the Crue rather than a must-have like their best-of albums or "Dr. Feelgood" or "Shout At The Devil." But, the live version of "Dr. Feelgood" they have here, which was recorded in Dallas during what I have to assume was their 1989 world tour for the album, is smokin' hot. Besides it sounding a lot like the studio version, the band also does the usual "Get the audience to sing along to the chorus" at the end; all you fans of Motley or lovers of 80's metal will want this, oh yes I know you will.


Motley Crue, "Dr. Feelgood" (Live)

http://www.bigupload.com/d=B53F8D01 (9.2 MB, 192 K bits/second)

Expect my next update sometime on Friday.

No comments: