Friday, November 16, 2007

The Announcement

I dozed off earlier than I thought I would but wasn't asleep for long. Then I remembered that I was supposed to mention what the announcement was. I'll make it short and sweet. In a week or so I'll give more details and officially open the page up, but I'm going to start a sister site to this page, also a Blogspot page, but there, I will post various mashups. It's a genre I've neglected to mention on here for far too long and at this time starting up a new blog to discuss those tunes, and either on my computer or on CD's I have a huge collection of songs that I could spotlight. However, whenever I can I'll just point out the page where you can directly download the songs, so you shouldn't run into any problems there.

At least you should check it out when the time arises, as I'm sure you want to know how, to list a few examples, Def Leppard were combined with Mims, how Kelis was combined with Lawrence Welk, or Iron Maiden combined with Frankie Goes to Hollywood! It's a great genre that puts out much better music than a lot of the shit I hear on the radio or in public the past few years, and I'll be happy to spotlight some of the best tunes with this new blog.

Check back in about a week's time.

No comments: