Sunday, November 4, 2007

Good N Plenty

This weekend has been an interesting one. Just look through my blog to see what I mean. I don't feel like being wordy tonight as I'm dead tired. So, I decided to upload a song I heard on the radio recently that has been sampled a few times, including Juicy by The Notorious B.I.G. and right now on the urban stations, the popular song Let It Go by Keyshia Cole.

That's right, i'm talking about Juicy Fruit by Mtume, from the album of the same name. All of you who have played Grand Theft Auto: Vice City should recognize it as one of the plethora of songs in the game. It's something different from what I usually put up, plus it's a memorable song that is well-remembered by many due to how often it's been sampled and how it's currently being used in a hit song... a good reason for me to upload it.

Mtume-Juicy Fruit (5.45 MB, 128Kbits/second)

http://www.zshare.net/audio/46790454e3efe4/

I'll be back Thursday afternoon.

No comments: