Monday, February 18, 2008

No, Not That Song, But Another One Instead

On my mashups blog, I posted a tune which included a BodyRockers song. They released the popular song I Like The Way (You Move) in 2005, not to be confused with the Outkast song.

On that very eponymous album, there was another single that was released, and I think it's just as catchy as their big hit. It's known as Round And Round, but it's not to be confused with the RATT song of the same name. It's a similar style to ILTW(YM), and has a nice guitar and bass part. If you liked ILTW(YM), then you should check this out.

BodyRockers-Round And Round (4.66 MB, 192Kbits/second)

http://www.fileden.com/files/2007/12/28/1667157/Bodyrockers%20-%20Round%20And%20Round.mp3

I'll be back Saturday night, a day after my 27th birthday, to post a new song, which may or may not deal with the birthday.

No comments: