Wednesday, February 27, 2008

RIP Buddy Miles

Here is a repost of a song I had on my page way back in late January of last year. Back then I put up the tune to mention how awesome Santana is (Carlos and the band itself), but now I'll put it up because the other guy on the tune just passed away yesterday.

Buddy Miles, a musician who worked with Hendrix, Carlos Santana, and many others (and in a note I did not know back then, was involved with The California Raisins!), passed away yesterday due to unknown causes at this time. To pay tribute to him I'll repost the smoking hot song he recorded live with Carlos known as Them Changes.

Carlos Santana & Buddy Miles-Them Changes (8.04 MB, 192Kbits/second)

http://www.fileden.com/files/2007/12/28/1667157/Carlos%20Santana%20Buddy%20Miles-Them%20Changes.MP3

I'll have a new upload up on Monday night.

No comments: