Thursday, March 27, 2008

Adding Some Bling To This Blog

As of late I've noted that there hasn't been too much in the way of hip-hop posted on my blog as of recent times. I'll rectify that today.

One great site to visit to find various hip-hop tracks is the page known as The Passion of the Weiss. You have to read his review of the Soulja Boy song "Yahhh", which may be the worst I hear in 2008.

One good song to get from the site (the link still works) is his post on the artist known as Felli Fel. A newly popular song from him is Get Buck In Here, a track featuring Diddy, Ludacris, Akon, and Lil Jon. It's a catchy tune that's good for the clubs, which proved to be the case when it was played (to popular effect) at the wonderful place known as Mako's. Yep, I went there for the first time in a little more than a month last night. It wasn't as wild of a time as usual, but I still had fun. I hope to go back there either on Friday or Saturday as I'll be attending Ring of Honor wrestling events in the area both nights, but just in case I couldn't make it on either night, I went on Wednesday.

Monday afternoon I'll be back with another tune; this one, I'm planning on it being another one I heard at Mako's on Wednesday night. That song was sampled by a famous dance duo and it's likely you did not even know that song was sampled from a funk tune from a now obscure group.

No comments: