Friday, January 18, 2008

Let's All Chant

Here is something that is a little different; I'll be spotlighting a song on here and a mashup of it will be spotlighted on my mashups blog at the same time. Why not do it if you have the chance?

The song I'm picking out here is a disco one, which I realize is not for everyone, but hey, if you do like that genre, then you should enjoy this, as it's not something you hear on the radio or even find on many disco comp CD's, but it's pretty cool. Plus, I heard it on a great music streaming site known as 1Club.FM. That site has many different stations which can offer high-quality audio, a tremendous selection of songs AND it's all free.

It is Let's All Chant, by the Michael Zager Band. This version is the "Original 12 Inch Mix", just for the record. Michael Zager actually had a nice career aside from this one hit wonder song.

Michael Zager Band-Let's All Chant (Original 12 Inch Mix) (7.98 MB, 192Kbits/second)

http://www.fileden.com/files/2007/12/28/1667157/Michael%20Zager%20Band%20-%20Let%27s%20All%20Chant%28Original%2012%20Inch%20Mix%29.mp3


Check out my mashup blog in a minute to see the second part of this.

No comments: