Sunday, January 6, 2008

One Last Song Until Things Return To Status Quo

This time I'll keep it super short and sweet. I'll just spotlight one tune, although the version I put up almost a year ago was the single version of the song (as featured on an album I have) but a few months later I found the full album version of the tune, which really only has a slightly longer opening and a longer ending that has a proper ending rather than fading out.

Yep, I'm talking about the original version of Once Bitten Twice Shy, from Ian Hunter. Whether you think this or the remake is better, you should at least have the opportunity to judge for yourself.

Ian Hunter-Once Bitten Twice Shy (6.5 MB, 192Kbits/second)


http://www.fileden.com/files/2007/12/28/1667157/Ian%20Hunter%20-%20Once%20Bitten%20Twice%20Shy.MP3

On Wednesday night I'll finally return to the status quo and I'll find a new song to upload for y'all.

No comments: