Thursday, June 25, 2009

No This Is Not Dave Grohl

This post comes from me randomly finding a song that I already burned onto CD a few years ago but this one was of better-sounding quality; I thought I posted it on here long ago but looking through what I have written down plus a Google search says no, so here it goes.

If you’ve ever played NHL 2002 on your gaming system or computer, then you’ll recognize this tune as the one that plays when the opening comes up. It’s I Hear You Calling, from the Canadian band known as Gob. Now, if you haven’t heard the song, it’s like the best song that The Foo Fighters never did, as not only does it sound like the type of tune that they’d do, but the lead singer of Gob almost sounds *exactly* like Dave Grohl. No lie. So, if you like Foo, you should enjoy this song from their 2001 The World According to Gob (named after an early 80’s movie).

Gob-I Hear You Calling (3.65 MB, 160Kbits/second)

I'll be back a week from Friday to present to you a song or two revolving around the 4th of July and America (Fuck Yeah!)

No comments: