Monday, February 5, 2007

I Hate The Indianapolis Colts

Even though the Bears looked terrible and lost 29-17 to the Indianapolis Colts in Super Bowl XLI in a game that wasn't as close as the score suggests, I am still happy I got to see them have a fun season and as I barely remember their 1985 season, it was nice to see them play in a Super Bowl. To commemorate this season, I am putting up two songs related to the Bears.

The first one is the famed Super Bowl Shuffle, sung by the players on the 1985 Chicago Bears team. Technically it's a laughable song but because it's the Bears you have to love it. The video is nice too. Besides, it was nominated for a Grammy. No, really, it was. Don't even get me started on my hatred of that awards ceremony and how it's in essence a useless paperweight rather than anything I find meaningful.

Chicago Bears Shufflin' Crew, "Super Bowl Shuffle" (7.90 MB, 192Kbits/second)

http://www.bigupload.com/d=8AC0B1AA

The second is a band (whose name or members I do not know) covering the team's theme song, "Bear Down, Chicago Bears". It sounds like a cross between polka and country, but don't let that turn you off.

"Bear Down, Chicago Bears" (3.08 MB, 192Kbits/second)

http://www.bigupload.com/d=2B3E69A7

Sometime on Tuesday I will put up a remix of a rap song.

No comments: