Thursday, April 19, 2007

A Minor Diversion

Unfortunately, my next upload won't be until tomorrow. You see, last night I tried to use LimeWire to download an unrelated file and I discovered, much to my dismay, that I couldn't even get it to open anymore; why, I couldn't and still can't figure out. I tried multiple times last night and today but I got the same result, so I finally said "fuggit" and I searched for another service off of this site. I ended up coming across MP3 Rocket and once I get it running I see that it's exactly the same as LimeWire. I mean, it's identical except for the different name. At least it runs and I'll have no problem using it.

I'll be back tomorrow with a pair of uploads, and given what tomorrow is, you may be able to guess already what the theme will be.

No comments: