Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Tender Touching Words... From A Metal Band

I was originally going to post a song that I had downloaded last night, but then I listened to it fully and realized that the song wasn't entirely complete, so I'd better not post it.

So, here is the substitute. I'll just post a heavy metal song from the 80's that I think it's awesome. I know it's not the best post I'll ever do on here, but considering the time constraints and all that, I'll try to do my best here.

It is In My Dreams from the band Dokken. I don't even really know too many of their other tunes but I discovered this earlier in the year via a zip file I downloaded from a messageboard that contained many "lesser-known" metal songs from popular acts of the genre. The rest of the songs were at least passable, but I thought In My Dreams kicked ass, due to how catchy it was, it's great harmonies, and all that good shit.

Dokken-In My Dreams (5.97 MB, 192Kbits/second)

http://www.zshare.net/audio/39795141e6c51b/

I'll do my next upload Thursday afternoon.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well written article.