Tuesday, October 9, 2007

To Ride Someone Else's Coattails Tonight...

To be honest, I'm feeling lazy and nothing interesting came to mind in terms of uploadage, so I looked on the Hypem website and found a blog entitled Versus (no, not the network that shows the NHL now and used to be the Outdoor Life Network) which had some interesting songs uploaded, including some nice dancetracks and a remix of a song from Hilary Duff that had... Slim Thug on it? Yes! I guess she's trying to go for street cred here... the remix of Somebody's Watching Me (located in the section devoted to Halloween tunes) amuses me as I heard the original version at a movie theatre, of all places, before the opening previews began.

The Fedde le Grand song remix is also cool. He's mainly known for "Put Your Hands Up For Detroit", a tune I may have to upload one of these days. It's one of the few dance songs that you can commonly hear at the Orlando establishment known as Mako's, which I was at again recently. You can read about the fun time I had there.

I'll be back Thursday night, this time with a regular upload, and I'll go back to the 70's for another obscure-but awesome-rock tune.

No comments: