Thursday, August 30, 2007

I'm Radioactive

You know, somewhere in a Word file I have a list of all the songs I've put up on my blog. I need it now as I want to double check to make sure that I hadn't put a tune up on there already, but of course at this time I don't know which Word file it is in and I can't find it at this exact moment so that's why I'll put up another tune instead-one that I know hasn't been posted before. No, I'm not drunk right now, before you ask. That was the night before.

This song is by The Firm. No, not the supergroup album with those hip-hop artists. Rather, it was a rock and roll supergroup with Paul Rodgers of Bad Company and Jimmy Page of Led Zeppelin. As with many supergroups the total was less than the sum of its parts but they did have a good song that I once in awhile hear on the classic rock stations in this part of Florida (although I have no clue if the tune is popular where you readers may live; I know that I don't remember hearing it in my time in Illinois), known as Radioactive. It's pretty catchy and not too long, at a hair under 3 minutes in length. It's certainly more of a song you'd expect from Bad Company than Zep, in case you were wondering. No matter what I think it's a good tune from the 80's, where in rock you usually expect a lot of hair metal.

The Firm-Radioactive (3.87 MB, 192Kbits/second)

http://www.zshare.net/audio/33974907b889a1/

I'll be back Sunday night with my next tune. This time around I should have more than a few minutes of time to figure out what the song will be.

No comments: