Saturday, September 29, 2007

Rock Rock, Planet Rock

In this upload I decided to post something a little different from what I've put up as of late. This time around I am uploading a dance remix of a famous early hip-hop song. The song is Planet Rock, by Afrika Bambaataa & The Soul Sonic Force. Even today that song is awesome, in my opinion.

The remix I'm putting up was done by Paul Oakenfold for the movie Swordfish. Yes, it's the movie where Halle Barry showed her... well, you know. Having seen it, that's really the only reason TO see the movie! It wasn't too good, although the soundtrack was pretty groovy. In particular, his remix of Planet Rock was pretty awesome. He didn't really change it but rather enhanced it, and you can listen to both this and the original and enjoy either/or.

Planet Rock (Swordfish Mix)-Paul Oakenfold vs. Afrika Bambaataa & The Soul Sonic Force (192Kbits/second)

http://www.zshare.net/audio/392238361d67ef/

I'll be back Tuesday night.

No comments: