Wednesday, September 26, 2007

It's The Remix

I wasn't sure until the day before what song I would upload next, but while listening to a random burned CD, I remembered a remix of a song that was the shiznit for about a week or two back in 2003. As I listened to the remix of the song Hell Yeah by Ginuwine, Baby (or Birdman), Clipse, and the famed R. Kelly. The remix happens to be on the same album as the original, The Senior.

The main reason why I downloaded the remix was that I could not find a non-mono version of the original song. I found the remix, downloaded it, and thought it was better than the original. Of course, in this day and age of shitty Top 40 radio and hip hop-R&B radio, popular songs get way overexposed than after a week or a month, you're lucky if you ever hear them again. Who knows how many people remember this 2003 tune, but hey, that's why I don't listen to those stations as much as most people do.

Ginuwine/Baby/Clipse/R. Kelly-Hell Yeah (Remix) (5.68 MB, 192Kbits/second)

http://www.zshare.net/audio/3865495d13e1d8/

I'll be back Saturday afternoon, kids.

No comments: