Monday, August 27, 2007

Let Me See What You Got

Yes, this is another upload that has to deal with my night out on the town. In particular, this past Saturday night I went back to Mako's and had quite the wild time.

When I heard a particular song I realized it had to go on here. I had heard it a few times before, whether it was at a bar/restaurant in Ocoee, where I heard it for the first time, or at the former club known as Fusion. They played it at Mako's as it's perfect for a bar/club setting.

It is known as "Shake That Ass Bitch" and is from the Splack Pack. Even online it's hard to find info on that group, and I certainly can't add anything to the discussion, except that I presume they are a Florida group. It's a Miami bass song, and boy, depending on your car's system, it should sound great on it. The lyrics aren't that great, sure, but it's more about the music and how catchy it is (along with the great bass) than lyrical quality; they do get the job done, so that's the most important thing for a song that's really meant for listening in a bar or club setting, as I 've stated already.

Although, it apparently also goes along well with a Teletubbies video... it still isn't THE video of the moment, which of course is of Miss South Carolina and how her IQ is the same as what plankton possess! By the way, Aimee Teegarden is on the show Friday Night Lights.

Splack Pack-Shake That Ass Bitch (5.49 MB, 192Kbits/second)

http://www.zshare.net/audio/3347574d82ba9d/

I'll be back on Thursday night with my next song.

No comments: