Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Saturday Night's Alright For Partying

Sunday and Monday were not so great for me, as Sunday I found out that someone I used to talk with and was a fellow wrestling fan passed away at the age of 25 in a car accident. Monday was a dentist appointment, finding out I will need to have a crown put in my mouth (the bill will crown my ass!) and then finding out I have a bruise on the back of my leg and yet having no clue how I ended up with the bruise... but Saturday was a lot of fun. From my blog:

Saturday night the plan was to meet up with the same friend that I saw on Friday night. But, he never called, which I took to mean that he wasn't available to go out; that was disappointing, yeah, but beforehand I was planning on going out this weekend… I mean, that was the plan even before the arrangements to meet up with my pal on Friday night. So, I decided to go back to downtown Orlando and return to the fantastical place known as Mako's. Even for that place it was a wild time while I was there.

As it should go without saying, the female employees there looked fantastic in their lingerie outfits. Hell, more than one lady wore nothing more than tiny straps of tissue paper on her boobs that covered her areola and not much else! Oh what a fantastic place this is…

The one female employee that I mentioned last month during my blog about my previous trip to Mako's happened to be there again. She seemed to remember who I was, although maybe I was just being played like a fiddle again… ok, I'm sure that when I chatted with her I WAS being played like a fiddle, but if you could have seen what she was wearing (or rather, not wearing) then you probably would've done the same thing! Wow die she ever look fantastic on this night.

Several pairs of fake boobs. They were spectacular fake boobs… whether I'm saying that they were "spectacularly fake" or "the fake books looked spectacular"… I'm not quite sure myself. The most noteworthy thing about that was that even though the chick wasn't supposed to do so, a few times one of the ladies with the implants decided to lift up her shirt and expose her large breasts. I didn't complain! Neither did many of the guys there.

Speaking of two girls being attracted to each other, there was a moment where a male bartender convinced a pair of girls to give each other bodyshots. Not to continue the crass demeanor of this particular blog, but I did in fact enjoy seeing each girl lick the booze off of each other's stomach and chest, and seeing it happen a few feet in front of me… memories that will last a lifetime!
A guy that I've talked about last year (and was at Mako's the last time I was there last month),

The guy I refer to as Not F. Murray Abaraham, as no shit he looks like the Academy Award winning actor who was Salieri from Amadeus and was in Scarface… and that's really it for movies I knoew he was in… anyway, he was there again on Saturday night and sometimes, his exuberant and unique dancing got the ladies' attention, and that was the case here. It looked as if he had a chance to score with a lady-she was full figured, but nothing wrong with that-and I hope he was able to do so.

But, to get to today's upload... also from my blog:

They always play an interesting mix of tunes there, but even I was taken aback by one tune being… a Lords of Acid song known as "Pussy". I'll never forget the day way back during my sophomore year at ISU when I was in a friend's dorm room and at random he downloaded the song, mainly because of its title. The opening seconds of the song is a 2 Live Crew-esque beat and then a cat meowing, which shocked me and him on first listen. Then, the lyrics concern a girl singing about her own cat and her friend's cat… at least that's what they want you to think, but it's clear that the girl is singing about, to be blunt, vagina. Believe it or not, one line actually goes, "My pussy's always hungry for a big chunk of meat." I swear, it's true!

To share with you the great experience of listening to this classic tune, here is the upload.

Lords of Acid-Pussy (5.67 MB, 192Kbits/second)

http://www.zshare.net/audio/3138631eba07f9/

I'll be back on Wednesday with a quick entry on something you probably wouldn't expect me to post, and then Thursday and Friday I will put up some Elvis songs, due to it being the 30th anniversary of his passing.

No comments: