Monday, August 6, 2007

M.Z.A.!

I am not quite sure how I decided to pick this tune, but I only first heard it a few weeks ago. I was looking at a messageboard that I have a love/hate relationship with and in their music section there was a discussion on Japanese music. One band brought up was Loudness. I understood that it was a Japanese version of a heavy metal group, which sounds so strange that I had to try and find a song or two of theirs.

I decided to go with their most famous tunes. The one I like the most is Crazy Nights, a tune that like all on the Thunder In The East album was sung in English. The random chant of "M.Z.A." was used in the song, even though it really means nothing. For you heavy metal fans (and don't deny it, I know you are!) you will have to download this if you don't already have it in your collection. I don't know a lot else about music from the land of the Rising Sun, but at least I know that Loudness is cool.

Loudness-Crazy Nights (4.69 MB, 160Kbits/second)

http://www.zshare.net/audio/3018352e62a788/

I'll be back on Wednesday night.

No comments: