Thursday, June 28, 2007

Check Back Here In 24 Hours

Unfortunately, the Chris Benoit situation I mentioned got a lot worse since what I mentioned in the last update. Mainly, he killed his wife and 7 year old kid before killing himself. All the hardcore wrestling fans are still numb and confused over the whole situation, and I'm amongst those who fall into that category, as many of those fans had previously thought of Benoit very highly, due to his incredible wrestling skill and hey, hardly anyone knew of his previous domestic problems so no one had any hint at all that this could possibly happen; it's a tragic situation all around, and I've spent a lot of time online reading various messageboards waiting to see the latest news on the siutation. So, that's why I haven't exactly spent a lot of time even thinking about this blog. But, to try and put me in a better mood, I'll have two new uploads tomorrow where I'll continue the dance theme I have going on.

No comments: