Monday, June 11, 2007

The Radio Played That Forgotten Song

Everyone knows the Golden Earring song "Radar Love". It's been featured in movies like Wayne's World 2 and can still be heard often on classic rock radio stations. It's a legendary song and it's reputation is well-deserved. It has also been recorded and played live by many other bands. I will now present one of those cover versions-this one is by White Lion.

White Lion is a band whose songs I otherwise don't really care for, but they did a great job on delivering a heavy metal cover of Radar Love. Yeah, they made it less musically adventurous than the original, but it's still a very good song. I've only heard it on the radio a few times, which is a shame, as I think it's by far the best White Lion tune.

White Lion-Radar Love (8.20 MB, 192Kbits/second)

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=DU9HASNA

I'll be back Thursday afternoon with a pair of songs.

No comments: