Sunday, June 10, 2007

I Wish Paris Hilton Was Blind

I'll make this short and sweet as I'm low on time. To be topical I will upload a song sung by none other than Paris Hilton. Yes, believe me, I'm one of the millions around the world who celebrated together and almost cried tears of joy as we watched her cry tears of agony and cry for her mommy and act like an 8 year old when she got sent back to the slammer, when she never should've been let out in the first place.


I will now post another song I got from the Ministry of Sound 2007 Annual album. This time it's a remix of the main song from Paris's sole album. Yes, it's "Stars Are Blind", and this particular dance remix was also included on the CD single to the song. It is known as the "Tracy Does Paris" remix, the Tracy in question being DJ Tracy Young. Trace does a nice job with the song; I mean, the original wasn't that bad, believe it or not (it certainly beat anything done by Lindsay Lohan) but Paris's vapid vocals (which are a perfect match for her entire persona) are great for dance songs, so it works.

Paris Hilton-Stars Are Blind (Tracy Does Paris Club Mix) (6.67 MB, 192Kbits/second)

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=7WGQDK0A

I'll be back in 24 hours time with an 80's cover of a familiar classic rock radio station staple.

No comments: