Thursday, June 7, 2007

Richard Pryor + Black Eyed Peas = Interesting Post

Instead of what I had planned on uploading, here is something else, which is audio from an 80's VHS of a concert that Richard did in 1971. The video is called "Richard Pryor Live & Smokin'". Here is 42 minutes of audio taken from the DVD.

Richard Pryor-Live & Smokin' (38.97 MB, 128 Kbits/second)

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=2MI7YTGX

Tomorrow I will do the final comedy uploads for now; they will be stuff from George Carlin. After tomorrow I will get back to uploading songs.

Speaking of songs, I found out that there is a tribute album being released of John Lennon songs done as a way to raise money for the Darfur situation. As you can see, many major artists are involved, but some of them are people you'd rather not hear sing Lennon's solo tunes-for example, Avril Lavigne and the Black Eyed Peas! Thankfully they have sound samples up, and yeah, their covers sound terrible. If I can find the full songs online, I'll have to upload them on here. Like I said, I will be back on Friday with my final comedy uploads.

No comments: